Covering a number of complex topics, finance is the core subject that requires comprehensive knowledge of concepts. Each topic relates to the other and further facilities decision making. Considering monetary transactions and their analysis to better a business, there are various courses that help the students to master their financial skills and opt for a career. Assignment help online reveals the best assignment to choose from a vast range of topics and deliver the best one for better scores. Professional help is given to the students and corrections can be made accordingly.
Finance is basically classified into four major categories namely corporate finance, investments, financial markets and international finance. The goal of dealing in finance is to study and evaluate ways to acquire money and spend it wisely according to the fair government norms. Some important topics in finance should be understood for achieving financial skills and good grades in assignment submission.
23 Finance Assignment Topics are motioned below
- Bond Valuation: To determine the par value of a bond is called bond valuation. The present value of a bond is determined according to the future discounted cash flows being generated. They are a type of fixed income security that would generate principal as well as interest incomes if the bond is held up to maturity.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model: Often known as CAPM, it is calculated as a balance between the expected risks of assets and costs of capital and return of stocks. While one invests in a stock, it is very important to know what would be the expected return on that particular investment. CAPM formula helps to calculate it, taking into consideration the risks involved.
- Accounting: Out of all finance research topics 2020, accounting is the most basic of all the topics as it lays the foundation on sorting, summarizing and presenting results in a fair manner so as to report and form analysis on it. An appropriate method of recording transactions and reporting them on the basis of accounting standards in a specified format is called accounting.
- Conversion Cycle: The time taken to convert investments into cash flows in known as cash conversion cycle also CCC. It is divided into three primary parts namely days inventory outstanding, days sales outstanding and days payable outstanding. The better the CCC, more beneficial it is for an organization.
- Capital Budgeting: An organization needs assets to flourish and grow its business more and more. The right decision to either purchase or rent a fixed asset is important in this case. Cash flows that would be expected out of that asset, while deducting the asset costs involved is known as capital budgeting. It facilitates measurability and accountability.
- Cash Management: Cash management is the method of collecting and managing cash flows in a way to optimize financial stability. It is good to understand its importance in personal as well as professional life. Cash needs to be rotated and invested in the right manner so as to ensure proper solvency at all times.
- Consolidated Statements: The primary finance assignment topic is consolidated account statements which keeps a track of all accounts and finance related statements in a summarized manner at one place. Investors prefer to view them so as to make financial decisions of investing in an organization henceforth.
- Construction Accounting: These are contract based accounting wherein costs are assigned to specific contracts accordingly. For each construction project, a separate task is assigned and accounting is done. Job cost estimates are calculated and reporting is done. Written procedures are followed in order to ensure compliance and implementation.
- Contingent Assets and Liabilities: In course of a business, there arises many times when there is not so calculative cash outflows and inflows, where their occurrence is not certain and there is no certain money that can calculated depending on future event. In such a case, an estimated sum of money is calculated and written as a note under the financial statements that could be an expense in the future or an income.
- Debt: Debt is a liability in terms of accounting. It can be short term or long term. Any outstanding amount that is to be paid to a concerned person or institution shall be considered a debt. The amount that one owes in place of the fund borrowed is known as a debt.
- Corporate Finance: Appreciation of shareholder value with respect to good skilled financial planning is what corporate finance deals in. Capital budgeting and structure and working capital are the three main sub divisions of corporate finance. Structuring corporate market strategies, settling employee salaries and customer credit all comes under this field.
- Derivatives: Financial instruments under assignment help study that act as a derivative are stocks and commodities, bonds and market indexes, etc. A contract between two parties in relation to such above mentioned financial assets or securities is called a derivative.
- Cost of Capital: In order to make a capital budgeting project successful, the return so required to make it worthwhile is known as cost of capital. A business can be financed either with equity or debt or both anyways. Therefore, the cost of equity or debt incurred to make a fair project comes under the concept of cost of capital.
- Discount Rates: The present value of future cash flows is determined using discount rates. It is an important term explained vividly that any investment must ensure that it supplies fruitful results at an appropriate rate as per futuristic cash flows. More the discount rate, more the uncertainty.
- Discontinuing Operation: In any case if a business line of operations has been shut temporarily or permanently due to any inconvenience, it refers to a discontinued operation. They are reported separately apart from the running business operations in the income statement.
- Economic Order Quantity: Inventory management is done via EOQ method. Paying heed to the costs involved, the correct amount of inventory that must be purchased in order to deliver market demands is known as economic order quantity.
- Earnings Per Share: Company’s profit divided by its outstanding number of shares is earnings per share. Otherwise a good EPS is always a higher one. But there are many factors that need to be seen along with EPS like the P/E ratio, earnings per yield.
- Financial Statement Analysis: All finance important topics collectively aim at producing the best decisions regarding finance that could uplift a business. The overall performance of an organization is reflected in its books of accounts. To create business value, stakeholders thus evaluate the financial statements.
- Fixed Assets: Fixed assets are divided into two – tangibles and intangibles. Such assets have a useful life of more than one year and are eligible for depreciation. They are purchased by the company and used for production of goods and services. Tangible fixed asset includes plant and machinery, land and equipment, etc. Whereas intangible fixed asset includes patents, copyrights, goodwill and trademark like assets.
- Joint Ventures: Also well known as JV, joint venture is a business arrangement wherein two or more parties having a similar business interest and risk taking capacity, indulge together to achieve a collective goal that is common to all the parties involved. Assignment help, Australia specifies that these parties share all the risks and rewards involved in that particular project.
- Just in Time: This concept is covered under manufacturing process. It deals in achieving a zero or minimum inventory to be stocked during the process of production as well as the supply chain. One method to present it well is to keep stock only as much required and then refill it only when necessary.
- Revenue Recognition: Revenue recognition is an accounting principle that revolves around the concept of accruals. Income should be recorded when it is earned, not necessarily when its cash is received. Whereas, losses must be recognized at the time when cash outflows or forgone.
- Amalgamation: Combination of two or more companies into one large company is known as amalgamation. This further implies merging of their financial statements into one. There are two major ways of amalgamating.
- Acquisition: When more than 50% shares of the acquired company are taken over by the purchasing company, it is known as acquisition. In this case, both companies tend to survive.
- Merger: In case or merger, only the purchasing company survives. The purchasing company buys the assets of the seller company and gets larger in finances accordingly.
Some may ask why writing an assignment is that important? The apt answer is that while writing a detailed assignment, a student goes through various important topics in finance out of which he needs to select the one which interests him the most. Commercial banking, financial planning, investment banking, money managing, insurance and real estate are some topics that can be studied. Assignment writing helps you gain the knowledge of how to convert an investment into revenue of an individual or of an organization. Having an apprehension of loan financing and crypto currency. Not just in an organization, finance is helpful even in personal lives.